Extra Dates for Pete’s 2020 Summer Cricket Camps at Rainton Cricket Club, between Thirsk and Ripon, North Yorkshire
Pete is delighted to be able to add SIX extra dates to his summer cricket camp schedule as noted below. Other important detail is also noted below which please do read carefully prior to any booking.
Venue – Rainton Cricket Club, Carr Lane YO7 3PS
Dates sold out:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – 21/22/23 July – currently SOLD OUT
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – 28/29/30 July
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – 4/5/6 August
Extra dates added:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – 11/12/13 August and
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 19/20/21 August
Times all 10am to 3pm. Ages 5 to 14.
Bookings in blocks of 3 consecutive days in the same week only at this stage. £85 for the three days, plus booking fee of £2
New customers please book on line HERE .
Existing customers e mail Pete on email@example.com to book. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Once Pete has confirmed your booking please make payment within 7 days as noted below in order to retain the place.
Also if you would like your child’s name to be added to a waiting list for any of the fully booked dates then please email Pete. Additional places may come available from cancellations or places not firmed up. Also in the event that Government and England & Wales Cricket Board guidance changes to allow larger groups than the current five plus a coach, Pete will add additional numbers to sold out camps where safe and allowed within the guidance.
1. We will be following England and Wales Cricket Board/Government guidance current at the time.
2. Each group will have a DBS checked coach.
3. Other than siblings in the same group, children must keep at least 2 metres apart at all times.
4. Children should bring their own equipment if possible. If any equipment needs to be borrowed or shared, hands must be sanitized or washed with soap and water immediately before and after use. Children wishing to bat in hard ball nets must have their own protective equipment.
5. Personal hygiene measures should be undertaken at home before and after the cricket activity and children must bring their own hand sanitiser to use.
6. No saliva or sweat should come into contact with the ball at any time, nor should there be any spitting or rinsing out of mouths.
7. Attendees should avoid touching their face.
8. Children and parents should check for symptoms of COVID-19 and – in line with current Government guidance – if they are symptomatic, living in a household with a possible COVID-19 infection or if they are classified as extremely vulnerable on health grounds, they should remain at home and follow Government guidance.
9. There will be a socially distanced queueing area near the pavilion – parents please utilise this with your child on arrival and queue here for your child at the end of the day and then exit while maintaining social distancing. Please do not drop your child off and leave them to register by themselves and please do not ask them to come directly to your car at the end of the day.
10. Please apply sun cream to your child as required prior to leaving home and consider the need for a hat/cap for your child.
11. Lunch snacks and a drink in a refillable bottle will be needed.
12. Rainton Village Hall is currently closed due to Covid and it is therefore unavailable as our rain venue.
13. Cancellation policy – 7 days or more notice from the first day of the camp – full refund or rollover to another available/future camp at customer’s choice. Less than 7 days – at my discretion. I will exercise this discretion and give a full refund/rollover if I am able to fill the camp in any case after the cancellation or if the cancellation means I no longer need to utilise and pay for one of my coaches.
14. Government guidance is currently that if children are arriving or departing in a private vehicle, the driver of the vehicle should be a member of their own household and that only one parent or carer should undertake the pick up or drop off.
15. Please do not exceed 10mph when driving along Carr Lane to access the cricket ground. Residents have commented that on occasion vehicles arriving at Pete’s cricket camps are driving much faster than the residents are comfortable with on such a narrow lane, which also does not have the best surface for stopping. Pete gets great co-operation from the village community and would not want this to disappear so please adhere to this – arriving a few seconds later is not a problem.